Domain Name Server or DNS for short is used by a web browser to verify the web servers IP address to establish a connection before the webpage can load for the visitor.
This support article will show hosting users how the domain name servers (DNS) are updated!
Find The Domain Name.
- First Log-in to the Client Area.
- Once logged into the Client Area. Select the Domains option.
- Here you can view purchased Domain Names hosted with us. Select the Domain Name you wish to update.
Update Domain Name Servers!
- Under the Manage Tab. Select the option Nameservers.
- Use our default nameservers. Simply select Use default nameservers. Save updates by clicking Change Nameservers!
- Use custom nameservers. Select Use custom nameservers.
a. Enter the custom Nameservers.
b. Save updates. Click Change Nameservers!
Well-Done. You have successfully updated the domain name servers.
Please be aware nameservers updates can take 3 days to apply to DNS Records.