The following support article shows website owners how the Domain Name WhoIS Record can be updated!
Find The Domain Name.
- First Log-in to the Client Area.
- Once logged into the Client Area. Select the Domains option.
- Here you can view purchased Domain Names hosted with us. Select the Domain Name you wish to update WhoIS Information for.
Enable Domain Auto Renew
- Under the Manage Tab. Select the option Contact Information.
- Here users can update the Domain Name WhoIS Registrant Contact, Billing Contact, Tech Contact and Admin Contact Info.
- Website owners can use the hosting account info for their WhoIS Information. Simply select Use Existing Account Contact.
- Custom information can also be provided. Select the Specific Custom Information Below options.
a. Now fill out the required contact information for the domain name WhoIS record.
- Once all WhoIS Information has been provided. Update by selecting Save Changes
Excellent. The domain name WhoIS Information has successfully been updated and the WhoIS record should update shortly.