Welcome to our VPN arm Service
Follow these simple steps to install and setup your new VPN service.
Before you get started, ensure you:
- Have access a working internet connection.
- Have a Computer or mobile device that can connect to the internet.
(Desktop - Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook; tablet – iPad, Android; or smart phone - Android, iPhone)
- Created a VPNarm user account. Don’t have one yet? Choose your VPN here.
1. Login to your client area to access the service or click login in your welcome email.
2. Open the app and click “Yes” if a warning message pops up.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Enter your Username and password then click the ”Update” button. (Locate your password in your welcome email.)
5. Next, close the window.
6. Choose the country/city you want to use as your server location.
7. Select the “Switch On” icon to start surfing the web.
8. To close, select “Switch off”.
*You can type 'What’s my IP' in your search engine to check your IP address.