This support article will guide you through the process of setting up and configuring VPNarm for Amazon Kindle Devices.
1. Enter your Amazon Kindle’s Device Settings.
2. Within Settings click the option Wireless & VPN.
3. Select the option VPN.
4. If prompted enter your Screen lock PIN or Password.
5. Select the (+) Symbol to add a new VPN Profile.
6. The Edit VPN Profile will appear with boxes you need to fill out. Here’s the information you need to add.
a. Name for your VPN Profile. This could be VPNarm.
b. Select the L2TP/IPSec Pesk type.
c. Enter the Server Address in the field.
d. Enter the IPSec pre-shared key.
7. Click Save located in the bottom right.