1. Log-in To Your Client Area.
2. Select the option “Products and Services”.
3. Select the Hosting Plan that you wish to install WordPress to.
4. The product dashboard will appear. On the left side there is a tab called Actions. Within this tab select the first option “Login To cPanel”.
5. Within cPanel. Scroll down till you see the category “Software”.
6. Within this category select “Softaculous App Installer”
7. WordPress should appear within the Top Scripts Category Within Softaculous.
7 a. Alternatively, you can navigate to the search bar and enter “WordPress”
8. Select the option “Install”
9. Select the version of WordPress you require and fill out all relevant information.
10. Select a Theme and include your Email Address to receive installation instructions. (Please note: You add the admin email, no installation instructions will be sent there and Softaculous is designed to assist with the installation process.)
11. Select the option “Install”
12. WordPress will start to install. This will only take a couple seconds
13. Well Done! WordPress has now been successfully installed.